We are presently recruiting a Lead Technician for our clients, an Injection Moulding company in County Limerick. You will come with experience of working on either Grinding, CNC Machines or Injection Moulding Machinery. You will have the ability to supervise a small team and report directly into the Production Manager. This is a full-time position, Monday to Friday day shift.
- Manage the overall activities of the Grinding department.
- Support with planning and scheduling of product changes
- Manage expected product delivery schedules and inventory levels.
- Take responsibility for the efficient use of materials, machines, auxiliary equipment and employees.
- Troubleshoot Grinder processes, machines, and reduce downtime.
- Set Grinding process parameters to ensure product meets dimensional and quality requirements.
- Provide technical assistance to Grinding technicians and operators.
- Provide leadership in the maintenance of all operational systems and process controls associated with Grinding processes.
- Ensure compliance to all Grinding area related procedures, policies and work instructions.
- Participate in and support the Quality Management System.
- Support new tool design and development.
- PM’s to be carried out as needed.
- Promote and support TPM projects within the Grinding Department.
- Develop and maintain a culture of world class preventative maintenance thinking., including Industry 4.0 thinking and projects
- Setting and sharing best practice.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Engineering Degree / Relevant Technical Qualification / Relevant experience
- Good general knowledge of pneumatic, hydraulic, and electrical systems.
- A minimum of 3 years of work experience in a production company
Salary is open to negotiation along with pension and medical insurance is offered. For further information, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org