Lead Automation Engineer
SME Client, Complex Environment
Our client an innovation subsidiary of a Global Engineering Firm, is a Leader in sophisticated solutions in the serialization and traceability sector. With expertise of a highly qualified and experienced team, and incorporating the latest progressive technologies, they are already leading the market, and implementing solutions to address customer problems, and give them a path to optimal performance.
They have recently launched a new suite of solutions to address a seismic shift in regulations implemented by the European Union. The company is committed to creating a very stimulating and engaging culture which will address this market and support our genius engineering teams, craft customized solutions for our customers. This is the dream job, the one you have been working towards in your career, to join a company that has a unique offering to solve a global problem, so it is not for those who do not share our client’s passion and ambition. Our client is therefore seeking the highest caliber people who either live a commutable distance to Killarney or are willing to move to Kerry, the ‘majical kingdom’. This company has a unique and Founder led culture, built on utilizing the skills of each member of the team across all functions, and that symbiotic support is the key to being able to offer a nexus of solutions for their customers.
- Execute & deliver on allocated projects.
- Lead and carry out the software development.
- Contribute to all stages of automation projects through collaboration with mechanical/electrical departments.
- Proactively source new technologies within all areas of Automation.
- Evaluate and assess new technologies.
- Support continuous improvement within the department.
- Support department goals and objectives.
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering required (Chemical, Computer, Mechanical or Electrical).
- Understanding of SOP’s, Change Control and all related GMP Pharmaceutical systems.
- Hands on experience with Systech Vision System / TIPS, OPTEL Vision System / Serialization – LineMaster, PharmaProof, OSM Server.
- Experience in programming PLCs, including hardware layout and configuration.
- Programming experience in Scada systems.
- Experience of working in FDA regulated industries.
This company has a unique and Founder led culture, built on utilizing the skills of each member of the team across all functions, and that symbiotic support is the key to being able to offer a nexus of solutions for their customers.
The team at Red Chair have been hired to recruit the most talented candidates in the market to deliver on our client’s ambitious growth plans.
A high degree of independent and creative judgment is essential, the CEO operates a true empowerment model of Leadership – so you have to be able to drive and lead in your role.