We are recruiting for a KYC Analyst to conduct the end-to-end KYC process on Customer profiles for a company in Co. Kerry.
- Carry out Ongoing Customer Due Diligence including Periodic Review & Remediation
- Ensuring you maintain a high level of performance to achieve global periodic KYC review and remediation targets as part of maintaining risk assessments of large corporate customers.
- Liaise directly with clients and the front office regarding KYC/regulatory requirements
- Liaise directly with Group Financial Crimes, Line 1, Line 2 and Audit regarding testing and policy
- Establish a profile with key industry, Compliance and Risk teams.
- Create a positive, collaborative team culture by being a team player.
- Identification and escalation of emerging issues or concerns.
- Contributing to a culture of continuous improvement.
- Reducing risk and seeking ways to improve the client on-boarding process and client experience.
- Actively participating in team meetings, visual management board meetings, productivity and strategy sessions with the team and stakeholders
- 1-5 years of experience of conducting end to end KYC / onboarding process
- Ability to work with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail and a good understanding of financial banking
- Good prioritization and time management.
- A positive approach to work and to fellow team members.
The salary on offer for this position is dependent on experience and offers a number of benefits to be discussed at interview stage. If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered, please feel free to apply directly below and we will contact you shortly after to discuss the role in more detail.