Red Chair Recruitment are presently recruiting Teachers for our clients in Sharjah and Dubai UAE for Academic year 2018 – 2019. The School Group I represent manage K-12 curriculum schools in Dubai and Sharjah, over 8,600 students are on roll in the United Arab Emirates schools they operate.
I am eager to speak with people who can interview in person in the USA on the following dates:
- Chicago 24th /25th /26th January
- Columbus 27th /28th / 29th January
The ethos of the schools is to provide a comprehensive international education for the students. The school ethos of nurturing, Developing, fostering innovative Critical Thinking skills whilst traditions and faith of the Emirates are strongly promoted and fostered.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Communication Skills: Kindergarten teachers must be able to speak clearly to students, other teachers, parents and administration officials.
- Instruction Skills: Teachers will have to explain new ideas and unfamiliar concepts with authority and in a clear and concise way so that students can understand. They must work to keep the students’ attention.
- Writing Skills: Teachers write progress reports, notes home, and in the case of postsecondary teachers, publish research. Writing skills are critical.
- Patience: Students will have different backgrounds and abilities. Patience will help teachers deal with students who act out or have trouble following the material.
- Creativity: Teachers have to find ways to involve students into their lessons. Additionally, teachers may have to work with different learning styles to get the most out of each student.
- People Skills: Engaging parents and creating healthy relationships with students and faculty will help create a quality learning environment.
- 4-Year Bachelor’s Degree in Education
- Minimum of 2 years teaching experience using the US Common Core Curriculum
- US teaching license (Professional Certification for Elementary Education)
- Knowledge of US Common Core Curriculum Standards, Data Disaggregation, Analysis and Differentiation for Students
- Knowledge of Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS)
- Candidates with IKTHAR/KHDA/ADEC approval / UAE based candidates highly sought
- Medical Insurance
- Yearly flights
- Family Visa if required
- Extensive paid holidays
- Salary, inclusive of housing allowance 120 – 168,000 AED ( US Dollars $33 – 46,000 USD)
If you are interested in these positions and are able to meet with my clients on the dates listed, please send on your CV to email@example.com for further information.
…We Get People,
Director of International Operations
Phone: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007
Mobile: +353 (0) 86 46 81 212
IMO: +353 (0) 86 46 81 212
We also use Zoom
Red Chair Recruitment, Recruitment House, 91 New Street, Killarney, Co. Kerry, Ireland
AWD – Pursuant to the EU Directive 2008/104/EC Directive all employers engaging agency workers are obliged to ensure that equal treatment of pay and conditions are applied to their employment. Red Chair Recruitment Ltd takes responsibility only to effect the rates of pay, terms and conditions as supplied by the client company. It is assumed that such information is correctly supplied and any claim arising from a deviance from such will be the liability of the client company. Clients agree to be bound by such condition upon signature of the client contract with Red Chair Recruitment Ltd
DISCLAIMER – This communication is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail you may not use, copy, disclose, distribute or retain this message or any part of it. If you have received this e-mail in error, then please contact the sender and immediately delete the message. Internet messages are not secure and we do not warrant the integrity of the message as received. Email which does not relate to the business does not reflect our Company Policy and we cannot accept any responsibility for any offence caused or suffered by receipt
Red Chair Recruitment Limited | Registered Address: 1 Sydenham Road, Dundrum, Dublin 14 | CRO. No. 558455