We are presently recruiting for Regional Key Account Manager for our clients, an MRO company. The company in question works with a number of multinational companies in Ireland and require someone to manage existing contracts and build new relationships. Your goal will be to drive financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with new and existing customers throughout the selected regions. Reporting directly to the Head of Sales and working with our Regional Branch to maximise the sales potential across the industrial sectors such as beverages, Pharma, Medical, Food and Engineering. This is a field based position covering the Munster region.
- Achieve revenue and margin targets.
- Maintain contact with all Customers to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Execute the full sales cycle including the negotiations on day-to-day sales and major projects.
- Coordinate and follow-up on existing leads and generate new leads.
- Negotiate pricing with customers and suppliers.
- Carry out sales forecasts and analysis and present your findings to senior management.
- Identifying and targeting new customers.
Skills and experiences:
- 4+ years experience in a similar field
- A successful track record in delivering technical sales as well as sales management.
- Strong networking and relationship-building skills.
- Strong territory knowledge and customer relationships would be advantageous.
- Full clean driving license.
This is a full-time position covering the Munster region. A highly competitive base salary, an excellent bonus schedule, company car, phone, medical and company pension is offered. For further information, please email me directly at email@example.com