We are currently recruiting for a Junior Security Project Manager for our client in Co. Kerry. The successful candidate will focus on defining and documenting project requirements, creating and executing project plans and performing periodic management reporting. This role will report to the Global Head of GRC.
- Project management and SDLC cycles of GRC tool implementation
- Plan and manage the delivery of strategic, critical and/or cross-functional GRC related projects
- Possess hands-on experience of using project management tool such as Microsoft Project
- Develop project presentations for status reporting, negotiations, and decision making for a range of audiences
- Develop, maintain, and generate reports for projects, process support, application support, internal training, project expenses, and department initiatives
- Analyze, document, and communicate requirements and work with technical leads to develop an appropriate solution
- Map complex processes including control points, key data and reporting elements, process training documentation and system interfaces, as needed
- Create, maintain and execute required test case scenarios and use cases to verify requirements
- Participate in technical reviews to ensure project goals are maintained throughout the project
- Research emerging security practices and standards, identifies and communicates about new technology to close gaps within the environment
- Coordinate very closely with business units and keep consistent communications going before, during and after the project completion
- Take initiative and provide leadership in solving problems, improving processes, and providing a better experience for the business.
- Project Management experience preferably in financial services environment with focus on GRC related projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Information Security or related field
- PMP certification preferred, any other related Project Management certifications a plus
- Advanced experience in process documentation, flow charting and re-engineering;
- Detailed, thorough, diligent technical ability, with good analytical skills, a customer service mindset and time management skills
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Ability to communicate information security concepts across a broad range of technical & non-technical staff
- Familiarity with IT general computer controls and risks and risk management cycle a plus
- Must be comfortable with public speaking and developing relationships across all levels of the enterprise
The salary for this role is dependent on experience (in line with market rates) and offers a number of benefits to be discussed at interview stage. If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered, please feel free to apply directly below and we will contact you shortly after to discuss the role in more detail.