We are presently recruiting for a Junior Quantity Surveyor / Electrical Estimator for our clients in Kerry. My clients are Electrical & Instrumentation Specialists supplying a broad range of services to multiple Industries across all of Ireland. The require a Junior Quanity Surveyor / scheduler and inventory planner. The person will be responsible for scheduling all field based requirements for our Mechanical and Electrical projects throughout the country.
- Generation of Master Schedule/Plans and Forecasts to ensure all customer requirements are met.
- Make sure all Purchase requirements for all works are passed daily to the buyer for actioning.
- Prepare fully costed and resource loaded schedule advising Senior Management of variances to Strategic Plan.
- Release work orders as per the detailed weekly plan.
- Track planned v actual progress and produce reports.
- Issue variance reports and work with all Project Managers and On-site personnel to effect recoveries.
- Work with all on site personnel to capture and log any issues affecting progress.
- Attend internal site meetings with Project Managers.
- Use all internal databases and on line tracking system for effective and timely management.
- Complete Short and Medium term capacity planning and revenue projections.
- Report weekly to the operations meeting and preparing management level reports for the monthly management meeting.
- Relevant 3rd level degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ post qualification experience ideally in a similar environment.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft suite of products.
- Effective communicator.
This is a full-time permanent position; market salary rates apply based on qualifications and experiences and in the region of €40,000 – €50,000. For further information please forward your CV directly to me or alternatively feel free to call on 0646622007.
€40’000 – €50’000