We are currently recruiting for a Junior Network Engineer to join a global team in Co. Kerry. As Junior network engineer you will have the opportunity to work with a range of technologies and develop your skills in an industry your passionate about.
- Route and switch infrastructure
- Wireless LAN Infrastructure and RF Design/surveys
- Firewall and Security Technologies
- Cloud networking
- Technical documentation
- 1-2 years Network and Security centric IT experience
- Proven track record of implement solutions based on design documentation within customer IT environments
- Proven problem-solving ability in working with networking technologies
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team, deliver successful outcomes and share knowledge
- Ability to rapidly adopt and develop competency in new and emerging technologies
- Willingness and ability to achieve learning and development objectives and achieve certification.
The salary for this role is dependent on experience with a number of great benefits to be discussed at interview stage. If you are interested in this role and would like to be considered, please feel free to apply directly below and we will contact you shortly after to discuss the role in more detail.