Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for a Junior Mechanic for our clients based in Co. Kerry .
The ideal candidate will be experienced in a garage setting with some experience with HGV vehicle servicing and repairs / diagnostics.
- Performing work as outlined on the job card with efficiency and accuracy
- Diagnosing cause of any malfunction and performing the repair on the vehicle
- Examining the vehicle and performing vehicle health checks and assessments
- Qualified, Trainee or part qualified Mechanic with 1-2 years previous experience
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to identify and explain additional work required to service advisers or customers as required.
- Flexible attitude towards working hours (Monday to Saturday/8.30am – 5.30pm) and works well within a team and on their own.
- Full Clean Driving Licence
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary
- Company Pension Scheme available
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- Additional rate for call out if needed
- Other benefits to be discussed during interview stage
If you are a qualified, junior or part qualified mechanic, have 1-2 years mechanic experience working with HGV, LGV vehicles and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or send your updated CV directly to Neil on email@example.com Alternatively you can call Neil on 086-468-1288 to discuss further. Immediate Interviews taking place.