We are looking for budding junior IT Support Engineers that are looking to advance their career and skills. You will be working for a leading global IT company, you will be responsible for:
- Monitoring the IT infrastructure, systems and applications to alert support teams to resolve issues quickly and efficiently as defined by service level agreements.
- You will also assist in daily processing and work with automated scheduling software to ensure daily production runs smoothly and efficiently.
- This is an evening shift (16.00-00.00) role consisting of a five-day week. Great for anyone that has the ability to work effectively in the evening.
- B. Sc Degree in Computing or relevant experience in corporate IT roles
- Incident escalation experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A quick learner that is enthusiastic, with the ambition to excel in IT
- Professional, reliable and punctual
SKILLS (An advantage, but not necessary) –Experience/knowledge of Unix OS., simple scripting, infrastructure monitoring tools, enterprise scheduling software. (e.g. TWS, Tidal, JP1, etc.), Hardware / Software Certification.
This is an entry-level position with a salary dependent on your experience so far. If you are interested in this role, please apply directly, or give me a call on 064 662 2007.