Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced IT Technician for our clients based in Kerry.
The main responsibilities of this role is to ensure the smooth running of the IT department by assisting with the upkeep with general IT support to the company and its staff, carry out repairs, installations, problem solving, maintenance, troubleshooting hardware issues etc.
- Minimum of 2 Years experience as an IT Technician essential
- Excellent knowledge of PC hardware and software, installation, troubleshooting and configuration of Windows 7 and above. Working knowledge of Active Directory
- Experience in maintenance and installation of laptops, desktops, servers using the correct technical processes and methodologies
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of network fundamentals such as DNS, DHCP, TCP / IP routing. Knowledge of CMS Systems – WordPress & Woocommerce
- Excellent Communication, Organisation and Time Management Skills with a flexible, positive attitude and ability to be part of a team.
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary of up to €30,000 dependent on experience and qualifications
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage.
If you have 2 year’s experience as an IT Technician and are interested in this position please feel free to apply or send your updated CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and Neil will contact you shortly to discuss the opportunity further. Alternatively you can call Neil on 064-662-2007.
Sales / Hospitality / Medical Recruitment Consultant
Tel: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007 Email: email@example.com