We are currently looking for an IT Support Engineer for a leading fintech company in Co. Kerry. This is an incredible opportunity to kick start your career in a multi-national with incredible energy and career trajectory.
- Monitoring the IT infrastructure, systems, and applications
- Alert support teams to resolve issues quickly and efficiently
- Maintain service level agreements.
- Assist in daily processing and work with automated scheduling software to ensure daily production runs smoothly and efficiently.
- Degree in Computing with a minimum of 2 years’ experience or 5 years’ experience in corporate IT roles.
- Proven communication skills, both verbal and written
- The drive to succeed in IT and a keen interest in the latest tech
- Experience/knowledge of Unix OS /simple scripting/infrastructure monitoring tools/enterprise scheduling software. (e.g. TWS, Tidal, JP1, etc.)
- Hardware / Software Certification
- Experience in the financial services industry a plus.
This is an amazing role that will offer the opportunity for personal and professional growth with the possibility of intonational travel. If you are interested in the role call me immediately in the strictest of confidence directly, on 064 66 22 007 – email: firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter
This position will be placed within 7 working days.