We are presently recruiting an Inside Account Manager for our clients, Technology Sales company in Dublin 22. You will come from an IT Sales background, and you will be tasked with securing new business with organizations across Ireland, selling a raft of IT solutions on behalf of Microsoft, HPE, Lenovo, Dell and other companies. You will come from a B2B background, and you will excel at business development and will have experience of acquiring new customers and developing lasting business connections.
Responsibilities within post:
- Growing new business through effective communication methods including cold calling, customer meetings and email marketing
- Working towards your KPI’s through developing market understanding, building relationships and networking
- Providing effective account management to support your customers technology strategy, implementation, and future requirements.
- Collaborating with your sales team, cross-functional teams, and external partners to help develop a rich customer experience.
- Optimize the product range penetration in each account, ensuring all cross-selling opportunities are maximized within each account.
- Effectively manage and develop customers so they develop into long term business relationships.
Experiences and qualifications
- 2-3 years of proven sales experience, specifically in IT Sales.
- A proven track record of managing a client base and closing business opportunities.
- Ability to communicate, influence and negotiate effectively at all levels of seniority within a company.
- Strong knowledge of IT
This is a full-time position based in Dublin 22. A competitive salary is offered which will be based on experience.