We are presently recruiting a Senior IT Sales Manager for IT Security Sales for our South Dublin based clients. You will be required to develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers to generate new business for products and services.
Duties ,experiences and responsibilities
- Minimum 3-5 years IT Security sales experience in the Irish marketplace, this experience must be recent and also be direct sales to end customers.
- Lead and drive our growth in ICT Security Sales.
- Help develop and establish our new ICT Security offerings to drive substantial growth in this key business line.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and or information to determine their potential.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Co-ordinates sales effort with marketing, sales support, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyse the market potential and determine the value of existing and prospective customers’ value to the organisation.
- Create, negotiate and close commercial agreements.
- Experience in Selling into large to enterprise customers is an advantage
- Experience in Selling ICT Support services or SIEM services an advantage
- Network of contacts in the Irish IT channel including vendor level relationships is an advantage
- Close new business deals by co-ordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Prepare and submit sales activity reports and sales forecasts
Knowledge of the following technologies as a minimum:
- Microsoft Security Offerings
- Security technologies such as Sophos, Symantec, Checkpoint etc.
70-80% of this role is new business development, 20-30% is existing client account management. Base salary €55/65,000 – OTE €85,000+ depending on sales performance very realistic target. For further information, forward CV for further information.
We Get People,
Tel: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007
Mob: +353 (0)86 468 1212