Red Chair Recruitment are presently recruiting for IT Recruiters to work in our HQ in Killarney, County Kerry. We require people with hunger, desire and Tech knowledge.
The good points about working with us… Regular hours mean you don’t have to sacrifice having a healthy work/life balance and you will also earn a very good salary. We can offer unrivaled training , unrivaled opportunities and a market leading commission structure. We need Tech Savvy recruiters who enjoy speaking with people and have the ability to close a deal.
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
- Visiting clients to build and develop positive relationships with them
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts and using social media to advertise positions
- Identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding suitable applicants
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated
- Have good communication skills
- Be able to gain people’s confidence and put them at ease
- Be persuasive, persistent and patient
- Be able to cope with pressure
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Have good organisational and administrative skills
Money, money, money
- Red Chair recruitment pride ourselves as been an energetic and friendly place to work. We offer market leading commission structures and base salaries along with holidays and additional company perks.
If this position is of interest, please email or call me for further information.
Office: + 353 (0) 64 662 2007
Email: + 353 (0) 86 468 1212