We are currently recruiting for an IT Administrator for an expanding team in Co. Kerry. This is an opportunity to develop overall technical skills, whilst growing as part of one of Irelands most ambitious Information Security companies.
The successful candidate for this position must be vigilant, dynamic, driven, with a proven team focused background.
- Creating and deleting user accounts on systems and applications and resetting user passwords
- Maintain Information Security policy guidelines and procedures
- Prepare and update Information Security Administrative documentation
- Daily system report runoff, reporting on any exceptions
- Working with Active Directory to modify access from staff when required
- A degree in IT or 2.5 years’ experience in a technical administration environment
- A strong background in administration, attention to detail and data entry
- A passion for IT, keeping up to date with the latest in tech
This is an incredible opportunity for a technically minded individual to really sink their teeth into the world of Information and Security. If you are interested in the role call me immediately in the strictest of confidence directly, on 064 66 22 007 – email: email@example.com with a cover letter
This position will be placed within 7 working days.