We are presently recruiting for an Interior Designer for our clients in County Kerry. You will be tasked with providing guidance and expertise to customers across all aspects of interior design.
This is a part time, permanent position in County Kerry – flexible working arrangements negotiable.
- Knowledge of trends, styles and product understanding.
- Confident with client consultations both instore and on site visits.
- Work with social media marketing team to expand online presence.
- Assist customers in decorate and design concept.
- Research and contribute to product catalogue.
Experiences and skills:
- Ideally holder of a degree in Interior Design or similar.
- Proven working experience in decorating interior spaces (consultations, renovations, space planning and new constructions).
- Expertise in layout, colour, lighting, materials selection, custom furniture and all installations.
- Creative talent, imagination and eye for design.
To apply, you will required to share your CV along with a portfolio of previous work. Salary is based on experiences and open to negotiation. For further information, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org