Integration & Test Engineer 3+ Years of Experience
Large Enterprise Client, Complex Environment
Red Chair Recruitment is looking for a Integration & Test Engineer to work within our client’s technical delivery team in Kerry.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Integration and Verification (I&V) testing of complex Satellite and Cellular (3GPP) software systems. Preparation of I&V Test plans based on system requirements and customer feedback.
- Analysis of test lab requirements and procurement of test lab equipment/Tools for Satellite and Cellular systems.
- Maintenance of Test lab equipment to ensure minimum down time for test lab
- Regular reviews and updating of I&V test plans and activities to keep up to date with rapidly changing customer requirements.
- Automation test development via scripting and embedded Satellite and Cellular hardware and tools.
- Occasional training of other employees and customer representatives on the software functionality and troubleshooting
- Support of PoC (Proof of Concept) and trial deployments
- Assist the documentation group in preparing material on the products for use in training courses and customer documentation.
What You Will Need:
- Technical Leadership experience, with good people interaction skills
- A technical degree qualification is a key requirement for this role
- 3+ Years of experience (preferably within the telecoms industry)
- Scripting (Python, Perl, Shell)
- C, C++, Java
- IP Networking
- Experience of Linux OS (RedHat, CentOS, Ubuntu)
- Knowledge of Telecom Standards, Protocols and Interfaces (i.e. 3G/4G/5G, , GTP, , S1, S5/S8, billing/charging and VoIP protocols)
- Knowledge of Virtualization (VMWare, VirtualBox, KVM, openStack, etc.)
- Excellent documentation and test result recording/reporting skills
- Experience of design/development in any of the following would be advantageous:
- Telecoms stack development
- Test tool development
- Continuous Integration
Please feel free to reach out to zack on 064 66 22 007 for further information.