Red Chair Recruitment are presently recruiting for an Institute Director ( Head of College) for my clients, A Vocational College Group in the UAE.
As the Director, you will lead the academic and administrative functions of the college. You will strive to ensure that the college succeeds in all aspects of daily operations. You will be responsible for overall running of the Institute by directing the planning, coordination, implementation, administration of the curriculum, educational management and student wellbeing functions.
As the leading member of the Management Team, you will be responsible for implementing strategic plan. You will excel at providing leadership and will excel at maintaining an educational community of students and staff. You will champion a core responsibility of independent, life-long learning amongst the student body.
As the Director’s role is to build the Institute as a leader in education, and to prepare the students for the next generation of growth and innovation you will be required to attend functions off campus and engage with external stake holders.
Interviews: Will be conducted in Manchester (13th April) and London ( 14th & 15th April) You will only be considered for these positions if you can interview in person.
- Strong leadership, management and planning skills
- Strong understanding of International Vocational Education and Training (VET) sector.
- Ability to deliver vocational skills analysis with local industry and advisory bodies in order to meet the skills needs nationwide
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Financial Acumen
- Strong knowledge of Higher Educational Institute policies, standards, procedures and practices.
- Expert organizational and strategic planning, supervision skills
- Strong understanding and demonstrated cultural awareness
Experience and Qualifications requirements
- PhD level qualifications are highly desirable. A Master’s degree preferably in Engineering/Math/Science will be considered
- 10-years’ experience in working in related Institutions at Senior Management Level.
- Passport holder of UK, Ireland, South Africa, New Zealand, Australia, USA or Canada will ONLY be considered
Package on offer:
- TAX FREE SALARY of 365,172 AED (€80,500 Euro, $100,000 USD, £71,500 GBP)
- Housing allowance 119,800 – 187,200 AED ( up to £36,000 GBP, $50,000 USD, €41,000 Euro) Dependant on location and family status
- Relocation allowance 25,000 AED ( $6,800 USD, €5,500 Euro, £4,900 GBP)
- Yearly flights
- Medical Insurance
- Family visa support for spouse and up to 3 children
If this position is of interest to you and you can commit to interviewing in Manchester or London, Please email your CV along with scanned copies of degrees and colour photo to email@example.com for further information.
Director of International Operations
Phone: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007
Mobile: +353 (0) 86 46 81 212
IMO: +353 (0) 86 46 81 212
We also use Zoom