Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Installation Surveyor / Technical Surveyor for one of our clients in Kerry.
The main responsibilities for this role entail being the main point of contact in relation to the installation and surveying of customer retrofits in their property both in domestic and commercial settings. The Installation Surveyor / Technical Surveyor will assess the suitability for a range of products to include Bathrooms, Central Heating Systems and Renewable Energy products.
- Qualified Plumber with surveying experience essential for this role
- Minimum of 10 years experience in domestic plumbing, sewage and waste
- Experience in the installation of Air to Water Heat Pump & Thermodynamic systems essential
- Ability to articulately communicate with customers and colleagues at all levels and work as part of a team
- Excellent surveying, problem solving, organisation and time management skills
- Be practical, flexible and have a strong work ethic
- Full Clean drivers licence
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary of between €35,000 – €40,000 dependent on experience and qualifications
- Company Vehicle
- Company Tablet and Phone
If you have 10 years experience as a Qualified Plumber with Surveying experience and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org alternatively, please call Neil on 064-662-2007 to discuss this opportunity further.