We are presently recruiting an Installation Engineer for our clients on the Cork/ Kerry border. You will be required to support Equipment installation of machinery, both on-site at client sites and at the company premises near Killarney. The role includes electrical and mechanical assembly, programming of PLCs, and HMI’s Linear Drives and requires someone with solid knowledge of both Mechanical and Electrical components. This is a full time, permanent position.
- Test & install a number of testing instruments.
- Electrical and mechanical assembly of machinery
- programming of PLC’s, HMI’s Linear Drives
- When required, installation at customer sites, periodic maintenance & technical support.
- Working from 3D models & electrical diagrams, build complex electromechanical assemblies.
- Functional testing on the final product.
- installation, troubleshooting, maintenance & repair of machinery.
- Fault tracking and follow up service reports.
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Electrical or Mechanical Engineering qualification to Level 7
- 3+ years in a similar position.
- Strong knowledge of Machine building and debug
- Strong Electro/Mechanical background
- Experience of remote technical support.
A European Passport & Driving License along with periodic travel abroad is required. Continuous upskilling & training is provided. Salary is open to negotiation and based on experiences and qualifications, in the region of €40 – €50,000. If you are interested please apply or email me at email@example.com