We are presently recruiting for a Senior Infrastructure and IT Lead for our Cork based clients. Our clients use the following Technology Stacks CentOS, HAProxy, Windows, KVM, PFSense, Jenkins, Foreman, Puppet, Docker, Kubernetes
- Plan, design and execute the deployment of highly available IT infrastructure and associated support services, including networks, servers, storage, security, systems and applications
- Key responsibility for the security, scalability, performance and redundancy of the software infrastructure.
- Proactively perform operational management of the data-centres and environments
- Create an ongoing, product-led, infrastructure roadmap for the company
- Oversee and prioritise associated day-to-day operational activities, tactical projects and strategic initiatives
- Develop and implement policies, procedures and standards across all aspects of the infrastructure and internal IT systems
- Coordinate the analysis and troubleshooting of performance and availability of all systems and networks
- Provide information and advice to the key stakeholders on network infrastructure risks and issues as appropriate
- Ensure that the network and systems adheres to relevant standards including those set out by law, and other regulatory and statutory bodies
- Provide leadership for delivery of 24/7 service operations and SLA compliance
- Continually improve the performance of IT operations
- Participate in IT strategic planning, project planning and budget planning efforts
- Establish and maintain strong, strategic partnerships with vendors and service suppliers.
- Minimum of 6-years’ experience in a Linux System Admin or similar role
- Experience leading teams
- Experience in managing infrastructure for low latency high volume systems an advantage
- Knowledge of Micro-service Architectures an advantage
- Understanding of various database technologies
Salary in excess of €70,000 is offered, higher with experiences.
For further information please forward your CV to me directly.
+ 353 (0) 64 662 2007