I am presently recruiting Information Technology / IT Instructors on behalf of the Colleges of Excellence /TVTC in Eastern Province, Saudi Arabia. The campus in question is an all-female campus and female only candidates can be considered
The College management have developed a curriculum that is aimed at developing proficiency in every aspect of IT Skills .The IT Studies program focuses on studies including Word, Excel & Multimedia specifically for students in Vocational Skills Institutions. My clients are presently recruiting for Lecturers who can lecture to Saudi Arabia female students aged 17 – 22 years of age. Your duties will include scheduling and overseeing all training programs and identifying training needs within the department. You will have extensive knowledge of learning principles and modern training techniques, have an outgoing personality and a will to succeed and overcome difficulties.
The common core through the college is English Language and naturally the students also study a General English Programme as part of the core subjects during the two or three year diploma or degree course that they undertake.
You will be required to work Sunday through Thursday. You will teach all female students as education is segregated along gender lines in Saudi Arabia. I am looking for candidates with experience of working in Further / Adult education, who are willing to adapt and help in transforming the education system of the host country.
- Maintain a professional and enthusiastic manner while representing the school
- Be able to develop accurate and thorough lesson plans for each class.
- Be able to follow the curriculum provided as well as use initiative with activities and exercises.
- Strong ability to use educational technology and resources
- Strong motivator and ability to communicate clearly and manage classrooms effectively.
- Ability to discuss in detail students’ progress and any other relevant information with parents and / or senior staff.
- Culturally aware of your new environment and practice and protocol in Saudi Arabia
- Willingness to work in what can sometimes be a challenging environment.
- Be able to deal with disciplinary matters effectively and fairly.
- Obviously be patient and interested in student’s progression and development.
- Must speak English to mother tongue standard
- Must be from UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, New Zealand, Australia or South Africa for Visa purposes.
- Must possess either 120 hour in class TEFL or CELTA qualification ( For ESL Teaching Candidates)
- Must have in excess of three years ESL, IT or Business Studies teaching experience
- Must hold a minimum of a BA university degree specific to subjects of IT Departments. Other degrees considered on a case by case basis.
- Master degree holders highly sought and offered salary increments
- PHD holders highly desired
- Excel at teaching
- Are naturally confident
- Have a strong personality and understand the challenges ahead
- Possess superb time management, communication and presentation skills
- Professionals with additional experience in IT, Education Management, Modern Languages highly sought
- Are looking for a new professional challenge
- Previous experience of working in the Gulf region considered a plus
- Vacancies available ASAP, and on a continuous basis
THE PACKAGE ON OFFER:
- Salary range of 175,000 – 185,000 Saudi Riyals (TAX FREE)
- Rolling 12 month contacts
- End of contract bonus
- Paid accommodation, to a high standard, inc. ALL utility bills
- Paid return flights from country of origin to KSA
- Paid Medical Insurance
- Travel cost to and from work covered
- Superb PAID holiday benefits
- This post is based on an all-female college and only ladies can apply for cultural reasons
If these positions are of interest to you, please forward on your CV to me directly at email@example.com for further information.
Director of International Operations
Phone: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007
Mobile: +353 (0) 86 46 81 212
IMO: +353 (0) 86 46 81 212
We also use Zoom