We are presently recruiting for Information Security Audit Administrator for our client in County Kerry. This is an opportunity to join a great team of Information Security Compliance professionals and a role that can expand with your successes.:
- To assist in the administration of audit and compliance work by fulfilling audit requests and collating documentation and responses.
- To work with the wider Information Security team and other groups involved in Audit and Regulation at offices in North America and EMEA regions.
- Daily report runoff of information required for audit and regulatory purposes
- Prepare and update Audit Administrative documentation as required
- Working with security software tools such as Identity Access Management, Access provisioning tools, and security functions within proprietary Banking systems.
- Providing reports and documentation to auditors and the risk and governance team
Skills & Experience – This job is for you if you are
- Highly organised and adopt a methodical approach to understanding the content of and managing data and documentation
- Self-starter who is motivated and driven to develop
- Love a challenge and finding inventive solutions to problems
- Enjoy improving on how things work, making processes more logical, efficient and effective
- Good working knowledge of software such as MS Office, Word, Excel, Powerpoint and a strong basic level of understanding of Information Technology.
- Educated to degree level preferably in an IT-related discipline, or with significant industry experience.
We have positions available for all levels of experience. This is a full-time permanent position; market salary rates apply based on qualifications and experiences. For further information please forward your CV directly to me or alternatively feel free to call on 0646622007