Red Chair are currently recruiting for an Information Security Administrator in Co. Kerry to protect the integrity, confidentiality and availability of information by ensuring appropriate security controls are enforced. This individual must participate in the daily administrative details and be process oriented.
- Enforces Information Security policy guidelines and procedures
- Creating and deleting user accounts on systems and applications and resetting user passwords
- Supports intake process for security access request queue
- Supports and manages escalated tickets from the helpdesk
- Work with and support development teams to implement and test security controls for new or existing vendor and internally developed software
- To prepare Information Security Administrative documentation when necessary
- Advanced level of PC Skills
- Background in IT related administration
- Awareness of Access Controls
- An interest in Information Security/Technology
The salary on offer for this role is depending on experience. If you are interested in this role please apply directly below or call 064 66 22 007 for more information.