Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applicants for an Industrial Cook for one of our clients based in Ballyvourney, Co. Cork
Your main responsibility will be to follow a specific recipe to cook the product to a very high standard whilst adhering to all company health and safety guidelines ensuring a consistent process of the product and ingredients.
- Previous experience as an Industrial cook is a distinct advantage but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Experience with following recipes and ensuring production is adhered to tight deadlines
- Show excellent cleanliness standards at all times including constant handwashing and to ensure a safe and consistent product.
- Have excellent time management, organisation and communication skills
- Be a good team player and also have the ability to work on your own initiative
- Shifts are Monday – Thursday 4 x 10 hour shifts starting approx. 8AM – 6PM
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive salary of €13.00 Per hour
- Three different breaks including two paid 20 minutes break
- Free Parking on duty
Also accepting applications for a Preparation Chef which is similar to the Industrial Cook role.
If you have the necessary experience and are interested in these positions, please feel free to apply or send your CV directly to Liam on email@example.com alternatively you can contact Liam on 064-662-2007 to discuss further
Comments are closed.