We are presently recruiting for a Senior Company Secretary for our clients, a large Accountancy practice in Ballincollig, County Cork. The role will require someone able to form good working relationships with clients and able to meet the deadlines associated with compliance and corporate governance roles. You will also be responsible for the training and guidance of a small Company Secretary team as well as ensuring team members administrative duties are carried out diligently.
- Develop and maintain excellent working relationships with clients and ensure deadlines are met related to compliance and corporate governance requirements
- Ensuring CRO documents are filed correctly.
- Advising clients in relation to their corporate compliance obligations as well as advising clients and the firm’s other departments on statutory requirements.
- Drafting documents and resolutions for and advising Share for share swaps, Share buy backs, Corporate restructures
- Liaising with CRO
- Providing support to internal colleagues on company secretarial related matters.
Qualifications and experiences:
- Minimum 3-4 years’ experience
- ICSA or part ICSA qualified
- Strong knowledge of the Companies Act 2014.
- Excellent attention to detail
This is a full time permanent position, Salary is based on qualifications and experiences and open to negotiation. For further information please forward your CV directly to me or alternatively feel free to call on 0646622007