Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Human Resources Manager for one of our clients, a luxurious hotel in Killarney.
The main responsibilities of the role would be to oversee and manage all HR policies and procedures, strategies, company objectives which include recruitment and development for all departments, administration, document control and compliance, providing advice, coaching and counselling in all aspects of any HR issues within the company.
- Third Level HR Qualification / CIPD qualification essential for this role
- Minimum of 2-3 Years experience in a similar HR role
- Experience as HR Manager within hospitality considered a distinct advantage
- Excellent Communication, Organisation and Time Management skills
- Approachable, Professional and Accessible in supporting and developing the management and staff of the company
- Results driven and dedicated to providing the best support and training for the hotel to enhance our guests experience
- Computer Literate with Budgeting and Forecasting experience
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary of up to €40,000 depending on experience and qualifications
- Working hours are predominantly Monday to Friday
- Free Parking and Meals on site
- Other benefits to be discussed during interview stage
If you have the experience required and this position is of interest to you, please send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com as immediate interviews are available. Alternatively, please call Neil on 064-662-2007 to discuss this opportunity further.