We are presently recruiting a Human Resource generalist for our clients, An Engineering company in Killarney, County Kerry. You will be responsible for all aspects of HR administration throughout the employee lifecycle & across the HR Department in line with legislative and GDPR requirements and will assist in payroll processing on weekly and monthly cycles. This is a full-time position, based in Killarney, County Kerry.
- Provide support to all departments and business units on employment & employee relations matters.
- Assisting with general employee queries as they arise.
- Support payroll and accounts functions through data collection, entry & reporting.
- Support the recruitment process.
- Deliver HR Inductions to new employees.
- Assist in the development and roll out of training programmes.
- Act as the point of contact for Apprenticeship Schemes.
- Engage in performance management systems and partake in review processes.
- Undertake specified tasks as part of the Grievance and Disciplinary processes.
- Support the HR Manager in coordinating KPIs, metrics, reports & specified projects,
- Partake in training and development initiatives & events as relevant to your role.
- Develop, implement and adhere to relevant company policies and procedures.
- Ensure compliance with all legal and certification requirements.
Qualifications and experiences:
- 1+ years previous experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or related field.
- Knowledge of national laws and regulations related to employment.
Salary is open to negotiation and based on experiences. For further information, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org