Red Chair Recruitment are currently recruiting an Operations Manager for our clients a leading luxury 4 star hotel based in Kerry.
The hotel has undergone extensive refurbishment and is finished to a very high level.
- Provide support to the General Manager for all hotel operations
- Work directly with all Head of Departments
- Ensure that staff are delivering a 4 star plus standard of service
- Ensure regular audits are carried out Planning and operation of large events within the hotel
- Training of duty managers in relation to their role Identify training needs and work with HR to ensure skills and training are being carried out
- Participate in recruitment if necessary
- 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role in the hospitality industry
- Must be motivated and be standards driven, customer and service focused
- Have the ability to multi task and to work well under pressure
- Must have experience in all areas of the hotel
- Have a strong attention to detail Have leadership qualities to lead and motivate the management and staff
The salary and benefits for this position will be determined according to the experience of the person appointed.
If this position is one of interest please forward your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org
We Get People,
Dublin | Cork | Kerry | London
|T||+353 (0) 64 6622 007||F||+353 (0) 64 6670 110|