Red Chair Recruitment are currently recruiting an experienced Maintenance Supervisor, for our clients, a well-established, reputable and well known business in Co Kerry.
- Give responses to duties involving the groundskeeper
- Keep all mechanical areas in a neat and orderly condition
- Carry out inspection on public areas on a daily basis in case of problems arising unexpectedly
- Offer maintenance and repairs to public areas, and other office buildings
- Carry out consistent preventive maintenance programs on rooms and regularly updates records on files
- Guarantee that projects are all promptly accomplished and in line with appropriate specifications.
- Carry out assessment of requirements for completion of reports, or work orders to the management as stated by standard procedures
- Engage in flexible work schedules to be able to perform well during emergencies.
- Other Adhoc Duties
- General Education Degree or vocational training certificate in mechanical, plumbing, architectural or electronics fields with two to five years practical and theoretical experience in maintenance
- Exhibit advanced dexterity in understanding of all computer and engineering programs related to energy management and preventative maintenance; and devices that are connected with such programs
- Ability to handle internal and external clients with high degree of tolerance, diplomacy, and tact
- Ability to kneel, bend, carry, walk, stoop, climb, and lift items, in addition to possessing manual skills
- Commendable ability to manage stressful working situationsIf you are interested in this position please feel free to apply or send your updated CV directly to email@example.com and Neil will contact you shortly to discuss the opportunity further. Alternatively you can call Neil on 064-662-2007.
Sales / Hospitality / Medical Recruitment Consultant
Tel: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org