Red Chair Recruitment are currently recruiting an General Manager for our clients, a leading luxury hotel in Kerry. The hotel has undergone extensive refurbishment and is finished to a very high level and requires someone with extensive General Management experience in a 5* setting to take responsibility and to uphold standards on a day to day basis.
- Take charge of all hotel operations
- Manage and work directly with all Head of Departments
- Ensure that staff are delivering a 5 star plus standard of service
- Ensure regular audits are carried out Planning and operation of large events within the hotel
- Training of duty managers in relation to their role Identify training needs and work with HR to ensure skills and training are being carried out
- Participate in recruitment if necessary
- 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role in the hospitality industry
- Must be motivated and be standards driven, customer and service focused
- Have the ability to multi task and to work well under pressure
- Must have experience in all areas of the hotel
- Have a strong attention to detail Have leadership qualities to lead and motivate the management and staff
The salary and benefits for this position will be determined according to the experience of the successful candidate and will be open to negotiation. This is a full time, permanent position. For full information please email me directly for full information.