Red Chair Recruitment are currently recruiting a Hotel Duty Manager, for our clients, a leading hotel based in County Kerry.
Our client are renowned for providing the highest quality of cuisine and hospitality, and excel in customer service. This 4 Star hotel is well established and has an excellent reputation with a strong core of repeat business from their clientele.
- Responsible for assisting all departmental managers with the daily running of the Hotel, ensuring highest standard of customer service
- Maintaining hotel procedures and implementing new procedures if / when necessary
- Dealing with guests and fellow colleagues on a constant daily basis
- Maintain all public areas to a very high standard
- Assisting front of house during busy periods
- Adhering and implementing all Health and Safety procedures
- Assist with staff training in all areas of the Hotel
- Assisting with Food and Beverage service during busy periods
- Other Duties as required
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role in the Hotel Services Industry;
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication, organisational and IT skills;
- Strong Management and Interpersonal Skills
The salary and benefits for this position will be determined according to the experience of the person appointed.
If you have the necessary experience and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or send your updated CV directly to Neil on email@example.com Alternatively you can call Neil on 086-468-1288 to discuss further.