Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Homecare Assistant for one of our clients based in Kenmare, South Kerry.
The main responsibilities for this role will be assisting and caring for an elderly client with Parkinson’s Disease. This role is a blend of night shifts during the week and day shifts on the weekend and can vary due to being on a rostered basis.
Immediate Interviews available for this position.
- QQI / Fetac level 5 Healthcare Assistant qualification essential
- 2 Years’ experience working as a Healthcare Assistant
- Previously or Currently Garda Vetted essential
- Experience working with the elderly and patients with Parkinson’s Disease preferred and considered an advantage
- Flexible in relation to working hours
- Pet friendly and tolerable as client has animals on site (cats and dogs)
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive hourly rate of between €12.00 – €15.00 Per Hour dependent on experience and qualifications
- Accommodation offered and use of vehicle included in this package for the right candidate
- Other benefits to be discussed during interview stage
If you have 2 year’s Healthcare Assistant experience, qualifications outlined above and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively you can call Mike on 064-662-2007 to discuss further.
Immediate Interviews Available for this position.