Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Healthcare Assistant for one of our clients based in North Cork.
The role will entail being responsible for the care and assistance to a young child with intellectual disabilities at their residence in North Cork to include general Healthcare Assistant daily duties and residential stay overs to provide around the clock care.
- 2 Years Experience working with children with intellectual disabilities essential
- QQI / Fetac Level 5 Healthcare Qualification essential for the role
- Positive and flexible attitude towards working hours as overnight stays and weekends are included on a rotating basis
- Excellent Communication, Organisation and Time Management skills
- Full Clean Drivers Licence
- Immediate Start possible for the right candidate
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Hourly rate between €14.00 – €16.00 Per Hour
- Residential Stays paid in addition to hourly rate
- Other benefits to be discussed during interview stage
If you have 2 year’s experience as a Healthcare Assistant working with children with intellectual disabilities and are interested in this position please feel free to apply or send your updated CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and Neil will contact you shortly to discuss this opportunity further. Alternatively you can call Neil on 064-662-2007.
Hospitality / Medical / Sales Recruitment Consultant
Tel: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007 Email: email@example.com