Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Head Waiter for one of our clients based in Kerry.
This role is solely responsible for the daily running for a very busy restaurant in a hotel catering for everyday service as well as weddings, functions and group bookings. A very hands on role and reporting to the Restaurant Manager of the property. This is a 3 month contract role with the possibility of going permanent for the right candidate.
- Minimum of 2 Years’ Experience as a Head Waiter or similar role in a 4* or 5* hotel essential
- Excellent Food Knowledge, Leadership, Training, Communication, Time Management, Organisation Skills
- Well Presented, Approachable with impeccable attention to detail essential for this role
- Works well in a team and on their own but will be essentially responsible for assisting the Restaurant Manager with the daily running of a busy restaurant
- Flexible attitude to working hours and ability to work early starts, late evenings and weekends essential
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary of €25,000 – €28,000 dependent on experience and qualifications
- Other benefits to be discussed during interview stage
If you have 2 year’s experience as a Head Waiter and are interested in this position please feel free to apply or send your updated CV directly to email@example.com and Stephen will contact you shortly to discuss this opportunity further. Alternatively you can call Stephen on 064-662-2007.
Tel: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007