We are presently recruiting for a Guest Relations Executive / Receptionist for our clients, a 5* hotel in Dublin City Centre.
- Process all guest check-ins, check-outs, room assignments, and room change/late check-out requests. Secure payment; activate/reissue room keys.
- Ensure rates match market codes, document exceptions.
- Verify/adjust billing for guests. Communicate to appropriate staff when guests are waiting for an available room.
- Advise guest of messages.
- Clear departures in computer system.
- Coordinate with Housekeeping to track room status and guest concerns.
- File guest paperwork or documentation.
- Operate telephone switchboard station. Run and check daily reports, contingency lists, and credit card authorization reports.
- Supply guests with directions and information.
- Answer, record, and process all guest calls, requests, questions, or concerns; follow up to ensure each has been met to guests’ satisfaction.
- Arrange transportation for guests/visitors.
- Count and secure bank at beginning and end of shift.
- Cash guests’ checks, process all payment types, vouchers, paid-outs, charges, and provide change. Notify Security of any reports of theft.
The salary and benefits for this position will be determined according to the experience of the successful candidate. This is a full time, permanent position. For full information please email me directly for full information.