We are presently recruiting for a Grid Engineer for our clients in County Cork. The company in question work on renewable energy project around Ireland and provide grid connection, electrical design and designing & support implementation of infrastructure services to their clients. This is a full-time, permanent position with travel involved.
- Provide detailed pre-feasibility studies.
- Provide technical assistance during project inception.
- Offer support during development, pre-construction, and construction phases.
- Develop solutions for wind, solar and energy storage projects.
- Seeking alternative solutions based on grid studies.
- Collection of system electrical equipment sizing calculations
- Assist with specifications and drawings.
- Technical management of electrical contractors.
- Attend site installation.
- Coordinate testing of electrical equipment.
- Deliver grid compliance.
- Support the Project manager in the preparation of subcontract specifications, project tendering documents.
- Interacting with grid regulation authorities.
- Preparing grid applications.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or related subject.
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively with fellow team members and with external organizations.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office & CAD.
- Flexibility in approach to working hours and travel as required.
- Full, clean driving license.
Salary is open to negotiation and based on experiences. For further information, please email me directly at email@example.com