Graduate Site Manager
Red Chair Recruitment are working with a new client who’s looking to expand their business, for us to succeed we need a Graudate Site Manager, this is an exceptional opportunity for someone who has graduated from College with previous experience in the construction industry. Working with external wall and attic insulation will be considered an advantage.
- External insulation for up to 5 teams of installers
- Be the point of contact for customers in relation to installation schedules
- Coordination and management of all material orders and deliveries
- Coordination and management of all installation purchase orders
- Perform all health and safety checks on-site and make sure any contractors are upholding your standards and the company’s standards of health and safety.
- Survey new client’s site, gathering measurements of elevations, openings, windowsills etc.
- Make sure all documentation is completed in a timely manner
- Control material deliveries and keep stock of requirements
- Visit customers or suppliers to investigate issues and new product
What you Need:
- Diploma/Degree in a Construction related field
- On site construction experience, external insulation experience considered a plus
- Have a positive “can do” attitude and be energetic and enthusiastic about work
- Possess good investigation skills and be persistent
- Competent in understanding construction / engineering drawings and specifications
- Competent in Microsoft suite package / IT literate
- Hold a full clean drivers licence
What you Get:
- Extensive hands on training from the business owner
- Company Vehicle
- Opportunity to join a rapidly expanding company and fast track your way into project management
Please call 064 66 22 007 or email your CV to Zack@redchair.ie