We seek to recruit a Mechanical Design Engineer for our clients in County Kerry. You will work on the design and development of water and wastewater treatment equipment. You will work closely with fellow Engineers, Program Managers, and Technicians. You will be involved in the complete product development cycle, from initial specification through to final supply and installation to the customer.
- Produce conceptual designs and develop these into detailed engineering design solutions.
- Conduct engineering analysis, sizing, calculations and materials selection.
- Generate 3D CAD models, and engineering detail drawings of components and assemblies.
- Take ownership of projects and develop engineering solutions.
- Generation of Manufacturing Drawings, application of dimensional and geometric tolerancing
- Generation of engineering calculation files,
- Structural analysis and test
- Liaise with Project Managers to compile schedules.
Qualifications and experiences:
- Mechanical, Mechatronic, Aeronautical, Design or similar Engineering discipline with relevant industrial experience is desired.
- Previous experience working with steel is desirable.
- Recent graduates with a strong academic record and demonstrated capability for engineering design may be considered, for example from a relevant MEng. or MSc. program.
This is a full-time position based in County Kerry. Salary depends on experience within the range of €30,000 to €35,000. For further information, please email me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org