Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for a Goods Inwards Store Person for one of our clients based in Tralee, Co. Kerry.
Your main responsibility will be the unloading of deliveries and putting the stock into the company system whilst maintaining the rotation of the stock on a regular basis.
- Previous experience in a similar role is a distinct advantage
- Forklift license holder is essential for this role
- Computer literate as every delivery must be out through on the system
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure whilst maintaining a key eye to detail.
- To be well presented with a polite and professional manner.
- Excellent Communication, Organisation and Time Management skills
- The unloading of deliveries
- To check deliveries and enter delivery docket into stock system
- The putting away of stock
- Must be HACCP compliant
- Schedule deliveries with the companies purchasing department
- Stocktaking and maintenance of the stock on system
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- A competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
- Career progression within a fast growing company
- Free Parking
If you have the necessary experience and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or send your CV directly to Neil on firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively you can contact Neil on 064-662-2007 / 086-468-1288 to discuss further.