We are presently recruiting for General Operatives / Food Production Operatives for our clients in Kerry. Initially working on a 6 month contract, You will have experience working in a food manufacturing facility and be proficient in GMP, product traceability, working in a highly sanitised environment while adhering to the company HACCP procedures. You will be very detail orientated, extremely clean, efficient and adhere to compliance with Company policies, procedures, record keeping and meeting the highest standard of food hygiene.
- Adhere to the daily production plan.
- Preparing ingredients for production and manually forming products to a high level of detail and quality.
- Meeting demanding production deadlines.
- Operate all equipment & machinery in the production area to the standards required.
- Liaising with management to ensure a continual supply of raw material.
- Package and label finished goods.
- Actively participates in all staff meetings and quality & safety programmes.
- Member of the HACCP team.
- Daily cleaning of warehouse and office space.
- Any other duties as directed by the production manager.
- Desired: 1+ year experience in food manufacturing. (Chef, food service & deli-counter)
- Experience in GMP, traceability, HACCP and working in a highly sanitised environment
- Experience in working with food machinery in a manufacturing environment
This is an initial 6 Month Fixed term contract with extension opportunities. Monday to Friday working week, €12.90 per hour / €476 per week. . For full information please email your CV directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org