Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applicants for a General Operative for one of our clients based in Ballyvourney, Co. Cork.
Your main responsibility will be to work on the production line and operate high spec machinery maintaining a high level of safety whilst following all company health and safety guidelines.
- Previous experience as a General Operative is a distinct advantage but not essential as full training will be provided.
- Show excellent cleanliness standards at all times including constant hand washing and daily cleaning of the production line and its machinery.
- Have excellent time management, organisation and communication skills.
- Be a good team player and have ability to shown own initiative.
- Shifts are Monday – Thursday 4 x 10 hour shifts starting approx. 8AM – 6PM.
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive salary of €13.00 Per hour
- Three different breaks including two paid 20 minutes break
- Free Parking on duty
If you have the necessary experience and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or send your CV directly to Liam on email@example.com alternatively you can contact Liam on 064-662-2007 to discuss further.
Comments are closed.