We are currently recruiting for a General Dentist for our clients in Limerick City. You will be tasked with all aspect of dental care and work with clients of all ages.
7 Day Clinic, days dependent on business levels.
Hours of work are 8 hours a day, Full Time or Part Time.
- Registered member of the Doctors of Dental Surgery or Doctors of Dental Medicine.
- A general dentist is your primary care dental provider. This dentist diagnoses, treats, and manages your overall oral health care needs, including gum care, root canals, fillings, crowns, veneers, bridges, and preventive education.
- Diagnoses and provides appropriate dental treatment plans to patients to include discussion and explanation of treatment plans with patients and/or guardians to their satisfaction and mutual understanding.
- Utilizes best practices, evidenced based dentistry and ADA standards of care in guiding your clinical practice.
- Educates patients and guardians on the importance of maintaining proper oral health and outlining goals for both medical and dental health considerations.
- Communicates with our clinical and administrative support team regarding patient treatment plans, required follow up visits and referrals to specialty dentists.
- Carefully documents all medications, diagnoses, consultations and treatment plans in the electronic medical record in a timely manner (end of business day) while adhering to HIPAA regulations.
- Ensures execution proper follow up and continued care of patients involved in multi – step treatment plans, particularly for those patients referred for specialty care.
- Attends required continuing education courses related to the dental profession for continued and improved knowledge and technique of dentistry and oral health.
- Practices and follows infection control and OSHA regulations.
- Follows all rules and regulations set by the state, federal and governmental entities.
- Consistently attends and participates in team meetings and huddles.
- Partners with the Practice Manager to ensure business objectives are met.
- Demonstrates and encourage a patient focus in all practice operations.
- Executes company standards, processes, and procedures to ensure quality of service and a consistent patient experience.
- Strives to balance the achievement of operational targets while ensuring an exceptional patient experience
We are happy to talk to you further if you require any more information. We also offer referrals to anyone who helps with successful placements of medical staff. Please call 064 66 22 007 and ask for Mike or send your most update CV to me directly to firstname.lastname@example.org