We are presently recruiting for a General Accountant for our clients, a Multi-National company in County Kerry. You will be responsible for Invoice In, Invoice out, all regular accounting processes such as Account Payable and Journal Entries plus monthly closure accounts. You will be required to Organize all company financial programs and ensure compliance to budgetary requirements and work within the operations section of the company in question.
- Supervise all regular accounting processes such as A/P and Journal Entries plus monthly closure accounts.
- Organize all company financial programs and ensure compliance to budgetary requirements.
- Supervise and ensure efficient working of all financial transactions in organization.
- Monitor and implement all accounts payable check activation and wire transactions.
- Assist departments in account reconciliation process on monthly basis.
- Monitor authorized account reconciliation process.
- Administer all bank transactions and oversee data recording procedures monthly.
- Provide support to auxiliary schedules for auditing purposes as per assigned work.
- Develop budgetary plans for processes as per requirement.
- Prepare journal entries and synthesize common ledger for subsidiary accounts.
- Collate bank statements on monthly basis.
- Design and prepare audit schedules for external audit processors.
- Provide support to safe keeping of internal expenses in company.
- Monitor account reconciliation, tax and calculations inclusive of cost accounting plus factory data recording processes.
Qualifications, experiences and salary
- CPA or CMA or ACCA qualified
- 2+ years’ experience
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like FreshBooks and QuickBooks
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- Salary is open to negotiation in the region of €37 – €40,000
To apply, please forward CV to email@example.com for further information.
Phone: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007
Mobile: +353 (0) 86 46 81 212