Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Garage Manager / Cluster Manager for our clients based in Co. Cork.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in all aspects of Garage Management with an emphasis on HGV, LGV and Domestic vehicle servicing and repair. You must be capable of producing quality work in a busy environment as this is a hands on role and requires management of two sites in Cork.
- Managing two locations and splitting time between each site, overseeing and managing work and service loads
- Performing work as outlined on the job with efficiency and accuracy to satisfy customers
- Diagnosing cause of any malfunction and performing the repair on the vehicle
- Examining the vehicle and performing vehicle health checks and assessments
- Must have experience with HGV, LGV and Domestic vehicle 24 hour call out and roadside fitting.
- Excellent leadership and management skills working with sales and services for two locations within Cork
- Fully Qualified Mechanic with 2+ Years management experience – previous experience with all brands an advantage but not essential
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to identify and explain additional work required to service advisers or customers as required.
- Flexible attitude towards working hours which will vary from 40 to 45 hours per week and works well within a team and on their own.
- Full Clean Driving Licence
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary from €40,000 per year dependent on experience and qualifications.
- Performance based Bonus
- Other benefits to be discussed during interview stage
If you are a Garage Manager / Cluster Manager and a fully qualified mechanic, have 2 years mechanic experience working with HGV, LGV and Domestic vehicles and are interested in this position, please feel free to apply or send your updated CV directly to Neil on email@example.com Alternatively you can call Neil on 086-468-1288 to discuss further. Immediate Interviews taking place.