Red Chair Recruitment are currently accepting applications for an experienced Front Office Manager for our clients based in Galway.
The role will primarily involve the daily management of the front office and reception for a busy 4* hotel in Galway.
- 2 Years experience as a Front Office Manager within hospitality in Ireland
- Excellent Management, Leadership, Organisation, Time Management and Communication skills essential for the role
- Reporting to the General Manager and responsible for management for all front of house duties offering excellent customer service
- Computer literate and proficient with hotel CRM’s essential
- Positive, flexible attitude, works well individually and as part of a team, confident, presentable, and approachable hen dealing with customers and queries
PACKAGE ON OFFER
- Competitive Salary up to €30,000 dependent on experience and qualifications
- Other benefits to be discussed during interview stage
If you have 2 year’s experience as a Front Office Manager and are interested in this position please feel free to apply or send your updated CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org and Neil will contact you shortly to discuss the opportunities further. Alternatively you can call Neil on 064-662-2007.
Hospitality / Medical / Sales Recruitment Consultant
Tel: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007 Email: email@example.com