Red Chair Recruitment are currently recruiting Flight Instructors for our clients, one of the world’s leading flight schools, industry recognised for supplying first class pilots to leading global airlines based in Ireland. Our clients have an immediate requirement for Flight Instructors at both intermediate and Senior Flight instructor level.
- Complete student reports promptly after every training sortie
- Ensure completion of pre and post flight briefings
- Uphold flight safety in all aspects of training
- Conduct each lesson in accordance with the approved syllabus
- Ensure standards are maintained throughout training
- Comply with rules and procedures as designated in the Operations Manual
- Attend administration, standardisation and periodic/annual training as per the CFI
- Conduct any other reasonable duties which may, from time to time, by given by the Head of Training (HoT) or CFI
- Minimum of CPL/MEIR FI (A) is required
- CRI (A) IRI (A) is an advantage for more Senior positions
- ICAO English level 5 or 6
- Current Medical Certificate & EASA Licence
- EU Work permit
Salary is dependent on experience level and amount of hours worked. Intermediate flight instructors can earn between €40 -€45,000 Euro, senior Flight instructors €65,000 plus.
If you are interested in learning more in regards to these positions, please forward on your CV for further information.
Director of International Operations
Phone: +353 (0) 64 66 22 007
Mobile: +353 (0) 86 46 81 212