Red Chair Recruitment are currently recruiting experienced CRI and IRI full time flying instructors for our clients, one of the worlds leading flight schools, industry recognised for supplying first class pilots to leading global airlines.
- A minimum of CPL/MEIR FI (A) CRI (A) IRI (A) is required
- Medical Certificate
- Aeronautical Legislation, rules (EU FEI / OPS / Sols etc.).
- Knowledge of technical aspect of an aircraft and aerodynamics
- Must be familiar with aircraft and simulators
- Knowledge of EASA PART-ORA, ATO Manuals, ATPL theory subjects and practice is required along with knowledge of aircraft and the aviation industry
- Ability to create teaching documents and manage control in the class room
- Proficient in the use of teaching aids i.e. whiteboard, models, laptop etc.
- Experience teaching people and personalities from a variety of cultures is required
- High level of PC skills required. Must be proficient with Microsoft, email, internet, intranet applications
- ICAO English level 5 or 6 required
If this position is of interest please send your cover letter and an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org as immediate interviews are available.
We Get People,
Dublin | Cork | Kerry | London
|T||+353 (0) 64 6622 007||F||+353 (0) 64 6670 110|