Want to be front and centre of a new product?
Believe in the power of fitness?
Do you value a great company culture?
Our client needs help rolling out their brand new fitness software across Ireland. With this innovative new product, schools can record and compare results of a series of fitness tests in PE class. We are looking for a great communicator with a strong interest or qualification in physical education or health. It is also important to be highly proficient at using technology.
You will be based in the office in Tralee, Co. Kerry or remotely, but will also be required to travel to schools nationwide. You will need a full driver’s license.
This role will initially be a six-month fixed term contract, but this may be extended. The client is open to discussing flexible working hours, including the option of part time work.
What you’ll do
- Sign up new schools
- Present and describe the fitness software to schools; including the benefits for the school, teachers and students
- Help schools to run the battery of tests once they are set up
- Communicate feedback on the software/tests to the tech team to improve our solution
- Onboard of new schools, getting them set up with the software
- Respond to customer queries on using the software via an internal chat software, phone and email
- Record all interactions with schools in a CRM system
- Run workshops and present to schools on how to use the software
- Run fitness-related webinars
- Use your creativity to promote the fitness software in other ways
What skills you’ll need
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Some physical education, health-related or other relevant qualification or experience
- Ability to work under own initiative
- Patience and desire to truly understand and listen to customer feedback
- Organisational skills – scheduling meetings schools
- Positive attitude, proactive and ability to meet deadlines and prioritise workload as required
- Experience in sales or promotion
- Experience with a fitness-related product
- Experience working with/comfortable working with a technical product
- Experience in the education industry
If you are interested, please apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org